Using your SCATT with your electronic target system. (Sius, Megalink Meyton etc...)

Your highest shooting achievement
6th place @Rio 2016 - R5 Prone
Skill Level
Professional
Primary Discipline
Air Rifle
SCATT Experience
Over 5 years
3 Posts
2 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
When shooting live what is you process for making the 2 systems come up with similar results?

Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Small-bore Rifle
SCATT Experience
Over 5 years
8 Posts
8 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
or can you then carry out this match manually?

Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Pistol
SCATT Experience
Over 5 years
5 Posts
2 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Hello,
I'm using the Sius HS-10, a Scatt MX-02 and this ShotAnalyzer software from dot4you.ch to tie the two together: ShotAnalyzer and I am very pleased with the result. It works with many common electronic targets and they offer a free trial period. Sius HS-10 owners will need to contact the author to get an additional piece of software (free).

Here is an example: Scatt showed shot number 35 as a 9.4 at 9 o'clock, but the Sius recorded the shot as a 10.1 at 9 o'clock. The ShotAnalyzer software has moved the entire trace and the shot location to match the electronic target result. Note-I had the f-coeffiicient set at zero, otherwise the differences would be more pronounced. Shot35Scatt.PNG

Shot35ShotAnalyzer.PNG

Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Small-bore Rifle
SCATT Experience
Over 5 years
8 Posts
8 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
That reads quite well!
How is the transfer from the Sius (electronic hit display) to the ShotAnalyzer?

Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Pistol
SCATT Experience
Over 5 years
5 Posts
2 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
You configure the ShotAnalyzer to listen for your brand of electronic target system the first time that you run it. Then, ShotAnalyzer "listens" for the communication from the target and makes the correction in real-time while you are shooting.

Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Small-bore Rifle
SCATT Experience
Over 5 years
8 Posts
8 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
I have no connection from the Sius to the computer. How should this be done? The solution offered by Sius is very expensive.

Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Pistol
SCATT Experience
Over 5 years
5 Posts
2 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
All I know is that I use the SiusLane software so I have a cable coming from the target through a little converter box provided by Sius that then plugs into my computer via USB. I'm not sure how it would work with the Sius display or other Sius targets. You would need to check with Sius and Shotanalyzer to see what your options are.

JFN

SCATT Rookie
Your highest shooting achievement
Champion Suisse Sh1 2016
Skill Level
Professional
Primary Discipline
Air Rifle
SCATT Experience
3 years
1 Posts
1 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Bonjour.
J'utilise aussi le ShotAnalyzer.
Vous pouvez faire la liaison avec le siusdata et après quelques paramètre ça fonctionne super bien