Primary Discipline
High-power Rifle
SCATT Experience
Less than 1 year
2 Posts
0 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Hi there,
I shoot full-bore target rifle in the UK and I am practising at home with my MX-W2, however there are no full bore target rifle targets available, which I am surprised by as so many target rifle shooters from the UK use these systems. The closest I could find was the 600yd match rifle target. Do you know if or when we these targets might be available.
Many thanks,
James Burch

Your highest shooting achievement
GB Team
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
High-power Rifle
SCATT Experience
Over 10 years
90 Posts
116 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Hi there,
I shoot full-bore target rifle in the UK and I am practising at home with my MX-W2, however there are no full bore target rifle targets available, which I am surprised by as so many target rifle shooters from the UK use these systems. The closest I could find was the 600yd match rifle target. Do you know if or when we these targets might be available.
Many thanks,
James Burch
James - I believe UK NRA targets will be added in due course. I have provided the dimensions to the Scatt team.
I personally always practice using the 300m Rifle (7.6mm) target (ISSF 300m target) - it is tougher and if you can shoot well on that you will have no problem with UK NRA targets! Note that the UK NRA 300 yds target is currently identical to the ICFRA 300 yds target, except that our V bull is slightly larger (0.6x the bull diameter rather than ICFRA's 0.5x). The UK NRA 500yds target uses the ICFRA 500 yds bull, but the other scoring rings are slightly bigger).

Peter

Administrator
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
491 Posts
380 Helpful Votes
6 Best Q&A Answers
Do you know if or when we these targets might be available.
Hello Mr. Burch,

Even though we have a list of targets waiting to be implemented, any new target integration is currently put on hold due to the mobile app taking all the resources at the moment. On top of that, the devs can't afford to risk with new bugs in regards to the app that could manifest with extra targets. So far the plan is to release the app on both platforms (Android by the end of July/early August and iOS by September) and then take it from there. Thanks for your patience!

Reactions: Th.
OP
B
Your highest shooting achievement
UK U17 Cadet Rifle Team to Channel Islands 2020
Skill Level
Junior
Primary Discipline
High-power Rifle
SCATT Experience
Less than 1 year
2 Posts
0 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Hi there,
Do you have any updates as to when these targets may be implemented?
Many thanks,
James Burch