Strange traces with a new PC (Windows 10)

Your highest shooting achievement
Master Class Prone
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Small-bore Rifle
SCATT Experience
Over 10 years
4 Posts
1 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
I have been using my Scatt USB for many years for prone training with an old PC running with Windows XP. I never had any problem.

Since I switched to a newer PC with Windows 10, I get these strange traces (see pics) about one shot out of 5.

Nothing else was changed, I train from the same location, with the same lighting.

Any idea of what could be the source of the problem ? Thanks !Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG

Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Rifle
SCATT Experience
Over 5 years
7 Posts
3 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Have you tried putting a barrier around the midpoint of the lane? (e.g. a box, a Christmas card standing up). Could be the IR bouncing off the floor.

OP
Paul
Master Class Prone
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Small-bore Rifle
SCATT Experience
Over 10 years
4 Posts
1 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Have you tried putting a barrier around the midpoint of the lane? (e.g. a box, a Christmas card standing up). Could be the IR bouncing off the floor.
Yes, I alway do. As I said, nothing changed from my previous setup except for the laptop and Windows 10

AR-60 598; AR-60 629,6
Skill Level
Junior
Primary Discipline
Air Rifle
SCATT Experience
Just Lurking
41 Posts
7 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
[QUOTE = "Пол, сообщение: 2007, участник: 61"]
Да, всегда верю. Как я уже сказал, по сравнению с моей предыдущей настройкой ничего не изменилось, кроме ноутбука и Windows 10.
[/ QUOTE]
Мы всегда стреляем на двух ноутбуках с Windows 10. Стреляли на одном и на Windows 7. Работает без проблем, и следов, как у Вас не было.