Importing directly from the device's memory still needs some polish. However, you can already import pretty much any file via GMail attachments or if you send it to someone via WhatsApp. As far as we know it works flawlessly if you simply tap the attached file without actually downloading and saving it to your device. When you tap the file in, say, GMail - it shall automatically open in up in the app. Please, give it a try and tell us how everything went
To export trainings on the iPhone SCATT Expert app:
1. Select Home menu on the bottom of the screen.
2. Select My Practice at the top of the screen.
3. Hold down on the training session that you want to export (if you just touch the training session, then it goes to that training session and that's not what you want). The training session will be highlighted in gray. If you want to select more than one training session, then touch additional training sessions after holding down on the first one.
4. From highlighted bar that appeared on the top of the screen indicating "Selected 1" or "Selected 2" etc. depending on the number of sessions you selected from step 3, select the icon with three connected dots. This will open the standard iPhone export selections. For example, at this point you can email them to yourself.
5. On the SCATT Expert app on your computer, select Import and select the files that you emailed to yourself.