Professional
Primary Discipline
Air Rifle
SCATT Experience
Over 5 years
1 Posts
0 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Hello! We tried to practice with new scatt expert but in app it doesn't show shots, if you need to calibrate sensor. I think that the problem should be in the app, because everything worked well if we tried it with computer (problem can't be in light...). Is it a bug or something?

Skill Level
Professional
Primary Discipline
Air Rifle
SCATT Experience
Over 10 years
3 Posts
2 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Same problem here. Sensor is working in Scatt Expert on Windows, but not in the Android App. Sensor connects to the phone, but preview mode is not working and shots are not registered.

Your highest shooting achievement
10m pistol French Championship qualifications
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Pistol
SCATT Experience
3 years
222 Posts
139 Helpful Votes
3 Best Q&A Answers
Same for me.

Small bore rifle 50/100m
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Small-bore Rifle
SCATT Experience
Over 5 years
2 Posts
2 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Same by me, Android 10

Peter

Administrator
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
490 Posts
363 Helpful Votes
6 Best Q&A Answers
Hello! We tried to practice with new scatt expert but in app it doesn't show shots, if you need to calibrate sensor. I think that the problem should be in the app, because everything worked well if we tried it with computer (problem can't be in light...). Is it a bug or something?
Same problem here. Sensor is working in Scatt Expert on Windows, but not in the Android App. Sensor connects to the phone, but preview mode is not working and shots are not registered.
Same by me, Android 10
Hello dear users,

The developers know about this issue that affected approximately 1% of the users
The team has to push the iOS version first and then come back to upgrading the Android one (as it needs extensive internal tests so this malfunction is wiped for good).

We are sorry for these temporary inconveniences and will do our best to fix the bug
Meanwhile, I'm going to Direct Message you guys in order to collect some data in regards to your sensors and android devices.
Please, check your inbox
and reply when you get a chance - thanks in advance!

Small bore rifle 50/100m
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Small-bore Rifle
SCATT Experience
Over 5 years
2 Posts
2 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Hello Peter,

the first tests with Android (Tablet Blackview Tab 8) I made with the air pistol (Steyr LP10EVO E), a calibration of the shot was not possible, the hit did not appear on the display. The next day I tested it again with my air gun (Walther LG400E), everything worked, I made 3 calibration shots and then 4 training shots. Everything was okay. I can analyse the shots, everything is ok.
Here are the screenshots you requested. I hope that it helps you.

The only question is, how can I export the shots to my notebook? Don´t find it.

I will do another test on the weekend and then report.

With the notebook (Windows 10 Pro) and the expert software it has always worked.

Sorry for my bad english, i am german.

Many greetings
Ruediger

Attachments

Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Small-bore Rifle
SCATT Experience
3 years
2 Posts
2 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
I’ve just installed new app on IOS - the same issue with calibration :( no shoots visible, nothing on preview mode.

Peter

Administrator
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
490 Posts
363 Helpful Votes
6 Best Q&A Answers
I’ve just installed new app on IOS - the same issue with calibration :( no shoots visible, nothing on preview mode.
Hello Peter,

the first tests with Android (Tablet Blackview Tab 8) I made with the air pistol (Steyr LP10EVO E), a calibration of the shot was not possible, the hit did not appear on the display. The next day I tested it again with my air gun (Walther LG400E), everything worked, I made 3 calibration shots and then 4 training shots. Everything was okay. I can analyse the shots, everything is ok.
Here are the screenshots you requested. I hope that it helps you.

The only question is, how can I export the shots to my notebook? Don´t find it.

I will do another test on the weekend and then report.

With the notebook (Windows 10 Pro) and the expert software it has always worked.

Sorry for my bad english, i am german.

Many greetings
Ruediger
Hello guys,

Looks like the devs have found the solution in regards to the mobile app bug!

Please, try the following:
1) Without changing your phones' interface language, go into the apps' Settings -> General -> Language.
2) Change the language to any other language rather than English (for example, Italian). It will take you back from the menu and everything will be in Italian.
3) Access the language menu once again and select English this time.
4) Now try and see what happens during the Calibration/in Preview Mode.

The camera's shutter should open up and start feeding video just like the Preview Mode on your desktop.
We tested it with a couple of affected users and the aforementioned solution has worked in 100% of cases so far (y)

But obviously looking forward to hearing from you! Hopefully, with good news :)

Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
SCATT Experience
Less than 1 year
6 Posts
7 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Please, try the following:
1) Without changing your phones' interface language, go into the apps' Settings -> General -> Language.
2) Change the language to any other language rather than English (for example, Italian). It will take you back from the menu and everything will be in Italian.
3) Access the language menu once again and select English this time.
4) Now try and see what happens during the Calibration/in Preview Mode.
This works perfectly for me. Thanks for help.

Peter

Administrator
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
490 Posts
363 Helpful Votes
6 Best Q&A Answers
This works perfectly for me. Thanks for help.
Happy to hear it!
This is just a temporary inconvenience, as our developers will patch the bug in the upcoming app update so noone would need to fidget with language settings anymore to bypass this :)

AR-60 598; AR-60 629,6
Skill Level
Junior
Primary Discipline
Air Rifle
SCATT Experience
Just Lurking
44 Posts
10 Helpful Votes
1 Best Q&A Answers
[QUOTE = "Bill H, post: 2261, member: 75"]
Имею беспроводной скатт - MX-W2. Я взял свой Android-планшет и скатт до диапазона сегодня и не смог заставить свой скатт распознавать и подключаться к Android-приложению. Я подключил свой Android-планшет к беспроводной сети Wi-Fi, но не могу распознать беспроводной scatt (MX-W2) в приложении для Android? Я даже попытался использовать шнур для подключения скатта к планшету, но приложение все еще не распознало скатт. Он работает в моем домашнем Wi-Fi с планшетом Android, где я ранее использовал scatt и ноутбук.

При подключении к новому Wi-Fi - можете ли вы заставить приложение Android распознавать MX-W2 Scatt? Или вам нужно использовать ноутбук и USB-шнур, чтобы заставить scatt подключиться к новому Wi-Fi, а затем использовать планшет Android? Благодарю.
[/ QUOTE]

Проверьте версию Android. Если она не очень новая на Вашем планшете - подключиться не получиться.