Professional
Primary Discipline
Air Rifle
SCATT Experience
Over 5 years
1 Posts
0 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Hello! We tried to practice with new scatt expert but in app it doesn't show shots, if you need to calibrate sensor. I think that the problem should be in the app, because everything worked well if we tried it with computer (problem can't be in light...). Is it a bug or something?

Skill Level
Professional
Primary Discipline
Air Rifle
SCATT Experience
Over 10 years
3 Posts
2 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Same problem here. Sensor is working in Scatt Expert on Windows, but not in the Android App. Sensor connects to the phone, but preview mode is not working and shots are not registered.

Your highest shooting achievement
10m pistol French Championship qualifications
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Pistol
SCATT Experience
Less than 1 year
194 Posts
110 Helpful Votes
1 Best Q&A Answers
Same for me.

Small bore rifle 50/100m
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Small-bore Rifle
SCATT Experience
Over 5 years
2 Posts
0 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Same by me, Android 10

Peter

Administrator
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
371 Posts
267 Helpful Votes
3 Best Q&A Answers
Hello! We tried to practice with new scatt expert but in app it doesn't show shots, if you need to calibrate sensor. I think that the problem should be in the app, because everything worked well if we tried it with computer (problem can't be in light...). Is it a bug or something?
Same problem here. Sensor is working in Scatt Expert on Windows, but not in the Android App. Sensor connects to the phone, but preview mode is not working and shots are not registered.
Same by me, Android 10
Hello dear users,

The developers know about this issue that affected approximately 1% of the users
The team has to push the iOS version first and then come back to upgrading the Android one (as it needs extensive internal tests so this malfunction is wiped for good).

We are sorry for these temporary inconveniences and will do our best to fix the bug
Meanwhile, I'm going to Direct Message you guys in order to collect some data in regards to your sensors and android devices.
Please, check your inbox
and reply when you get a chance - thanks in advance!

Small bore rifle 50/100m
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Small-bore Rifle
SCATT Experience
Over 5 years
2 Posts
0 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Hello Peter,

the first tests with Android (Tablet Blackview Tab 8) I made with the air pistol (Steyr LP10EVO E), a calibration of the shot was not possible, the hit did not appear on the display. The next day I tested it again with my air gun (Walther LG400E), everything worked, I made 3 calibration shots and then 4 training shots. Everything was okay. I can analyse the shots, everything is ok.
Here are the screenshots you requested. I hope that it helps you.

The only question is, how can I export the shots to my notebook? Don´t find it.

I will do another test on the weekend and then report.

With the notebook (Windows 10 Pro) and the expert software it has always worked.

Sorry for my bad english, i am german.

Many greetings
Ruediger

Attachments