Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
High-power Rifle
SCATT Experience
3 years
6 Posts
6 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
In Switzerland, all shooting ranges are closed until April 19th. I'm happy to have a Scatt at home to due some dryfire training. But I'm missing the competition atmosphere/tension.
Any ideas to set up a Scatt match with my buddies? Sharing the screen via Skype or something similar? Doing the the old prone final procedure? I don't want to reivent the wheel if somebody else has already tested a setup.
Maybe an option that Scatt is providing a plattform?

Thanks for your feedback and stay healthy!
Andy

Last edited:
Your highest shooting achievement
GB Team
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
High-power Rifle
SCATT Experience
Over 10 years
90 Posts
116 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
You could try setting up Skype video conference call with all the participants' cameras trained on their Scatt screens. Skype will show up to 4 videos on the screen at once, and you can set the call to be recorded and download it after the call has ended to get a full video record of the session (helps to resolve disputes!). I'm not sure how you get Skype to use a camera other than the one on your laptop that looks at you, but if you can, this could work. Probably worth using 2 computers each - one for Scatt and one for the Skype call with its camera looking at the Scatt computer. Worth a try!

Final at AirOShoot
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Pistol
SCATT Experience
3 years
93 Posts
65 Helpful Votes
2 Best Q&A Answers

Peter

Administrator
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
491 Posts
380 Helpful Votes
6 Best Q&A Answers
In Switzerland, all shooting ranges are closed until April 19th. I'm happy to have a Scatt at home to due some dryfire training. But I'm missing the competition atmosphere/tension.
Any ideas to set up a Scatt match with my buddies? Sharing the screen via Skype or something similar? Doing the the old prone final procedure? I don't want to reivent the wheel if somebody else has already tested a setup.

Andy
I think we got just the thing you need ;)

Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Rifle
SCATT Experience
3 years
14 Posts
8 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers

Andy
Hi! If you want I’m available for online competitions (skype/hangout and so on!). I can extend to my young shooters! :)

Silver at Swiss Champs, 300m military rifle, 60 prone
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
High-power Rifle
SCATT Experience
Less than 1 year
1 Posts
0 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers

Andy
Hi Andy, I have just started with Scatt and I'm practicing Kneeling with the smallbore rifle (Kleinkaliber) and have 6 sessions behind me. I'm doing this training as I participate in the 2 positional shooting catagories. Maybe we could do some training/competion? If others are also interested in the Kneeling position....
Regards, Ronnie

Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Rifle
SCATT Experience
3 years
14 Posts
8 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Hello everybody!
I’m available for work together and of course for online competitions!
I’m shooting 3p and air rifle. In these days I’m training with other shooters of my club every day on skype or on hangout..
it is feasible.
Take care! Sabrina