Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
High-power Rifle
SCATT Experience
Less than 1 year
14 Posts
12 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
I might just be missing how to do it but it would be great to be able to have profiles by shooter, same as in the PC software.

Right now I don't see a way of segregating practice sessions by shooter in the Android version. I use my phone for both me and my daughter's practice sessions and there is no way to see who shot what when looking at the past sessions.

Please add the ability to create named shooters and to select who is shooting when starting a new session + the ability to view historical sessions by shooter.

Your highest shooting achievement
10m pistol French Championship qualifications
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Pistol
SCATT Experience
3 years
222 Posts
139 Helpful Votes
3 Best Q&A Answers
Agreed, although I guess part of the smartphone version's purpose as opposed to computer is to be single-user therefore with one profile. Presumably if your daughter can handle a gun she would do fine with a smartphone?
I would prefer being able to update the shooter's name at will. When exchanging scatt files between PCs and smartphones, like yours or friend's, it is a real problem.

Peter

Administrator
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
490 Posts
363 Helpful Votes
6 Best Q&A Answers
Please add the ability to create named shooters and to select who is shooting when starting a new session + the ability to view historical sessions by shooter.
We sure will, don't worry ;)