Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Rifle
SCATT Experience
Over 10 years
3 Posts
1 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
As photographer I use a router from my camera called camranger, basically the camera plugs into the camranger and I can then view the pictures taken on my ipad pro or android device, the settings see it as a router and I just tap in the pass code and I see what the camera see's on my device.

I also use another portable router called Ravpower, which I use to transfer files from my laptop (Windows) to my ipad pro or android device all wirelessly.

With that in mind could the software be programmed for the MX-02 whereby it is plugged into the router and the scatt app be able to recognise the data through the portable router, thus turning the MX-02 into a portably device as well as the WX-02?

I'm sure if all the camera manufactures can produce software within the camera and the WX-02 being no more than a camera surely it has this capability already and just needs an app producing?

Your highest shooting achievement
10m pistol French Championship qualifications
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Pistol
SCATT Experience
3 years
222 Posts
139 Helpful Votes
3 Best Q&A Answers
Really doubt it as the data exchange between the MX-02 sensor and the software is very unlikely to follow any protocol that a router communication will accept. It would probably have to be redesigned from scratch. And Scatt won't do that nor provide any support in this direction, as it is at the very heart of it's product specificity. Only @Peter could give a certain answer however.