- Skill Level
- Amateur/Hobby Shooter
- Sep 9, 2019
- 491 Posts
- 380 Helpful Votes
- 6 Best Q&A Answers
Please, post your practice files in this thread.NRA 200-yd SR targets (M+F) scored by integers (i.e. 9 or 10): 60 shot off-hand matches shot on virtual NRA 200-yd SR targets. Three strings of 20 shots, total of 600 points. 20 min per 20 shot string. Ties will be decided by the last shots fired until a winner is named.
Practice file requirements:
- DO NOT forget to press the Match button
- Your username in SCATT software must match your Forum username. So that we can find you if you win.
- Please set the F-coefficient/Ballistic Ratio to 30.
- “Coincide grouping with the center of the target” option is disabled (SCATT Pro software).
- No deleted shots are allowed.
-Total time should not exceed 75 minutes.
You are free to take as many sighting shots as you want. You are not allowed to take extra match shots beyond 60. If the submitted file will contain extra shots, they will be removed from the end of the shot list and the shooter will get a penalty of -2 points for each extra shot.
Below is a quick guide on how to get to your F-Coefficient settings in SCATT Pro and Expert