Primary Discipline
Small-bore Rifle
SCATT Experience
Less than 1 year
3 Posts
2 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Last minute entry. Two of my "shots" were the clicks from closing my breech lol
Thanks for organizing this! Looking forward to Round 2!

Attachments

Your highest shooting achievement
Skill Level
Junior
Primary Discipline
Air Rifle
SCATT Experience
Less than 1 year
1 Posts
0 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Hello

I attatch the results

Attachments

OP
Peter

Peter

Administrator
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
491 Posts
380 Helpful Votes
6 Best Q&A Answers
10m Air Rifle Women
First of all, medal winners as well as raffle winners - I will need you to message me (by clicking on my avatar and then hitting)
1587212669351.png

We request your full names and full your mailing address to carry out the shipments

Please note that getting all the prizes out will take some time, as we are looking forward to engraving your names on the medals and evengiveaway items may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances connected with COVID-19 lockdowns. Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding!

Now onto the results (here we had a Tie Breaker):
1587216251270.png
The 10-shot breakdown is especially exciting due to the Tie Breaker:
1587216396892.png
The best hold stability goes to:
1587216442262.png
Below is the ranking for the time spent in 10.5 ring:
1587216501495.png

Raffle Winners!
Baseball Caps (3): Lauren Cox, Kenzie Miller, angelica
Remote SCATT training session with a professional coach (2): Anna Puzyreva, Inez
Gift Card (1): Meike Gradwohl

Video evidence attached:

Once again: looking forward to messages from our medal winners (Sara Antunes, Maria Sitja and Mireia Rossello Ribas) and raffle winners (Lauren Cox, Kenzie Miller, angelica, Anna Puzyreva, Inez and Meike Gradwohl)

Thanks everyone for participating in our event!
We also have something cool to wrap this up, go ahead and look for your grouping below!

ar-w.cvs-0.pngar-w.cvs-1.pngar-w.cvs-2.pngar-w.cvs-3.pngar-w.cvs-4.pngar-w.cvs-5.png

OP
Peter

Peter

Administrator
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
491 Posts
380 Helpful Votes
6 Best Q&A Answers
ar-w.cvs-6.pngar-w.cvs-7.pngar-w.cvs-8.pngar-w.cvs-9.pngar-w.cvs-10.pngar-w.cvs-11.pngar-w.cvs-12.pngar-w.cvs-13.pngar-w.cvs-14.pngar-w.cvs-15.png

OP
Peter

Peter

Administrator
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
491 Posts
380 Helpful Votes
6 Best Q&A Answers
ar-w.cvs-16.pngar-w.cvs-17.pngar-w.cvs-18.png

OP
Peter

Peter

Administrator
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
491 Posts
380 Helpful Votes
6 Best Q&A Answers
10m Air Rifle Men
First of all, medal winners as well as raffle winners - I will need you to message me (by clicking on my avatar and then hitting)
1587212669351.png

We request your full names and full your mailing address to carry out the shipments

Please note that getting all the prizes out will take some time, as we are looking forward to engraving your names on the medals and evengiveaway items may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances connected with COVID-19 lockdowns. Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding!
Let's move to results:
1587217013963.png
10-shot breakdown is below:
1587217091437.png

The best hold stability in the last 250 milliseconds:
1587217123576.png
Who spent the most time in that 10.5 ring?
1587217141724.png
Raffle Results!
Baseball Caps (3): Alejandro Cilveti Lorente, ReinaldoS, Connor
Remote SCATT training session with a professional coach (2): mally, Kappa
Gift Card (1): Dénes András

Here's the VOD:

Once again: looking forward to messages from our medal winners (mally, Germond Etienne, Marcelo Cazassa) and raffle winners (Alejandro Cilveti Lorente, ReinaldoS, Connor, mally, Kappa and Dénes András)

We also have something cool to wrap this up, go ahead and look for your grouping below!
ar-m.cvs-0.pngar-m.cvs-1.pngar-m.cvs-2.pngar-m.cvs-3.pngar-m.cvs-4.pngar-m.cvs-5.png

OP
Peter

Peter

Administrator
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
491 Posts
380 Helpful Votes
6 Best Q&A Answers
ar-m.cvs-6.pngar-m.cvs-7.pngar-m.cvs-8.pngar-m.cvs-9.pngar-m.cvs-10.pngar-m.cvs-11.pngar-m.cvs-12.pngar-m.cvs-13.pngar-m.cvs-14.pngar-m.cvs-15.png

Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Rifle
SCATT Experience
3 years
14 Posts
8 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Thank You Peter!! very nice competition and data processing!!! I really hope there is another one!!! :)

Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Rifle
SCATT Experience
Less than 1 year
2 Posts
2 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Thank you so much peter!!! I am looking foward to know when it is the next!!!!
Best regards my friend

Primary Discipline
Air Rifle
SCATT Experience
Over 10 years
3 Posts
1 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
10m Air Rifle Men
1587212669351.png

Let's move to results:
View attachment 400
10-shot breakdown is below:
View attachment 401

The best hold stability in the last 250 milliseconds:
View attachment 402
Who spent the most time in that 10.5 ring?
View attachment 403
Raffle Results!
Baseball Caps (3): Alejandro Cilveti Lorente, ReinaldoS, Connor
Remote SCATT training session with a professional coach (2): mally, Kappa
Gift Card (1): Dénes András

Here's the VOD:

Once again: looking forward to messages from our medal winners (mally, Germond Etienne, Marcelo Cazassa) and raffle winners (Alejandro Cilveti Lorente, ReinaldoS, Connor, mally, Kappa and Dénes András)

View attachment 404View attachment 405View attachment 406View attachment 407View attachment 408View attachment 409
Hi Peter, thanks a lot! Well done! Looking forward for a new event and more participants.

Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Small-bore Rifle
SCATT Experience
3 years
28 Posts
11 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Thank you very much for all the work done it has been a pleasure to participate, it has made me want to train again.
Best regards!

National Championship
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Rifle
SCATT Experience
3 years
1 Posts
1 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Hello Sara if you will be into a competition Wendesday just send med a photo of your result and i put you into the competition! We have competitors on paper targets scatt or pc-targets so make note of to that! Lett us go together and promote shooting across the countryes! We have competitions Wendnesday's and on saterday/sunday each weekend into june!

Skill Level
Junior
Primary Discipline
Air Rifle
SCATT Experience
3 years
6 Posts
3 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Hello Sara if you will be into a competition Wendesday just send med a photo of your result and i put you into the competition! We have competitors on paper targets scatt or pc-targets so make note of to that! Lett us go together and promote shooting across the countryes! We have competitions Wendnesday's and on saterday/sunday each weekend into june!

Tomorrow there is another competition here?

OP
Peter

Peter

Administrator
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
491 Posts
380 Helpful Votes
6 Best Q&A Answers
Tomorrow there is another competition here?
Not to my knowledge, haha :)

You can always host whatever tournament you have on our Forum in the segment I highlighted below
This way you'll have all the files and discussions in one place ;)
1587466710578.png

OP
Peter

Peter

Administrator
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
491 Posts
380 Helpful Votes
6 Best Q&A Answers
Round 2 of SCATT competitions is just around the corner. 10m Air Rifle and 10m Air Pistol are here to stay as our staples. But we would like to give you, SCATT community, the freedom to choose additional shooting events to be included in this competition.

Use the poll link posted in page description and vote for additional events. This poll will gauge your interest in additional shooting events in accordance to your own requests posted in our Community Forum (forum.scatt.com).

Multiple choice votes are enabled, but please only vote for the events in which you are planning to participate, this will help us focus on the right things and create the best competition experience for all of you.

If you feel that a crucial and potentially popular event is left out, please leave a comment under this post/thread and we will count it as a vote for that particular discipline

Status
Not open for further replies.