How to delete/remove shooter in SCATT expert?

Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Centerfire Pistol
SCATT Experience
Less than 1 year
3 Posts
2 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Maybe its easy, but I havn’t found how to do it.

BR / John.

OP
J
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Centerfire Pistol
SCATT Experience
Less than 1 year
3 Posts
2 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
OK... I found out how to remove/delete shooter, you can do it in “open recent sessions”.

Peter

Administrator
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
309 Posts
210 Helpful Votes
1 Best Q&A Answers
OK... I found out how to remove/delete shooter, you can do it in “open recent sessions”.
Yep, absolutely correct. You can't do this on the "Select shooter" screen before a new session, as that one pretty much let's you pick a profile rather than modify it. Please note that by deleting a profile you will also permanently delete all practice files associated with it

OP
J
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Centerfire Pistol
SCATT Experience
Less than 1 year
3 Posts
2 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Yep, absolutely correct. You can't do this on the "Select shooter" screen before a new session, as that one pretty much let's you pick a profile rather than modify it. Please note that by deleting a profile you will also permanently delete all practice files associated with it
Thank’s
Another question can I change/edit the name of the shooter? And keep all files?

/ John

Peter

Administrator
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
309 Posts
210 Helpful Votes
1 Best Q&A Answers
can I change/edit the name of the shooter? And keep all files?
Not really. Right now user's profiles and the database in general is not that customizable.
The devs got a couple of ideas on how to improve this aspect in the future, but it's not exactly at the top of our To-do-List. So for now the best way to approach this would be to create a new profile with a name you want to keep long-term and start piling up those files ;)
1595275968960.png