Primary Discipline
Air Pistol
SCATT Experience
Less than 1 year
2 Posts
3 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
hello,
I'm using old scatt professional software (6.83.17) and found out that all exercises are set of evl files int the root folder. But unfortunately they are binary files with proprieritary format. Is there any editor / file format description / whatever?
I'm just looking for any opportunity to add airgun versions of rapid fire pistol exercises

Peter

Administrator
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
490 Posts
363 Helpful Votes
6 Best Q&A Answers
I found out that all exercises are set of evl files int the root folder. they are binary files with proprieritary format.
Is there any editor / file format description / whatever?
Unfortunately, we won't share the .EVL details, but only because they would be useless to your case.
These files have nothing to do with how the event plays out.
.EVLs basically describe target's properties (dimensions, angular size, etc.) and that is it.

Please, outline your intended event's rules in as much detail as you can
We would appreciate if you said where this event is used, whether or not there is a shooting federation associated with this event, perhaps there is an official rulebook? We will consider integrating the event into upcoming software versions as long as we have the aforementioned info ;)

OP
I

ivf

SCATT Rookie
Skill Level
Beginner
Primary Discipline
Air Pistol
SCATT Experience
Less than 1 year
2 Posts
3 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Unfortunately, we won't share the .EVL details, but only because they would be useless to your case.
.EVLs basically describe target's properties (dimensions, angular size, etc.) and that is it.

We would appreciate if you said where this event is used, whether or not there is a shooting federation associated with this event, perhaps there is an official rulebook? We will consider integrating the event into upcoming software versions as long as we have the aforementioned info ;)
Peter,
thank You for Your reply.

I'll look for the complete rules for German LuPi5 exercise and put it here, thank You. But to be honest, this is completely the same as 10s series of 5 shots for 25m target, which was called "МП-10" in old russian exercise list (renamed now, cant find its international abbreviation)

Your highest shooting achievement
County Champion
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Rifle
SCATT Experience
Over 10 years
3 Posts
1 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers

I was thinking along the same lines for air rifle BR 25 yds, the bull being 2mm, the 9 ring 8mm, 8 ring 14mm, 7 ring 22mm, 6 ring 30mm, 5 ring 39mm. WRABF rules which can be found on their website, also used in .22lr Benchrest.25mt size targets stamp.jpg