Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Small-bore Rifle
SCATT Experience
Less than 1 year
4 Posts
4 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Probably not your normal discipline for SCATT. 50 shots bench rest, with scope, at a 25yd target scaled for 16.9m. Dry fire with short firing pin.

Attachments

Peter

Administrator
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
491 Posts
378 Helpful Votes
6 Best Q&A Answers
Hello Mr. Berry,

Unfortunately, couldn't include your file in the official ranking, since you shot a totally different event and it would be unfair to put bench rest shots against offhand air rifle sessions. However, I've tossed your name in the raffle hat anyway to thank you for your participation - feel free to check out the VOD to see your name in the pool

OP
A
Your highest shooting achievement
fGA9KCx4a2T5
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Small-bore Rifle
SCATT Experience
Less than 1 year
4 Posts
4 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Hello Mr. Berry,

Unfortunately, couldn't include your file in the official ranking, since you shot a totally different event and it would be unfair to put bench rest shots against offhand air rifle sessions. However, I've tossed your name in the raffle hat anyway to thank you for your participation - feel free to check out the VOD to see your name in the pool
Hi Peter

I quite understand. I doubt there are many (if any) others shooting this setup. For me it is a way to keep shooting during lockdown and fine tune my technique, so I can hit the ground running once the clubs open up again.