- Skill Level
- Amateur/Hobby Shooter
- Sep 9, 2019
- 491 Posts
- 378 Helpful Votes
- 6 Best Q&A Answers
1 submission only, 50 shots max.
The winner is decided by who scores the shot closest to the absolute X (calculated up to three decimal places)
Practice file requirements:
- Standing (offhand) position
- The file has to be recorded during the official dates (anywhere between Dec 17th and Dec 21st)
- DO NOT forget to press the Match button.
- Your username in SCATT software must be your full name.
- Tell us what country you represent when submitting the file.
- Please set the F-coefficient (Ballistic Ratio) to 35
- “Coincide grouping with the center of the target” option is disabled (SCATT Pro software).
- No deleted shots are allowed. Participants with deleted shots will be disqualified.
- Total time should not exceed 40 minutes.
You are free to take as many sighting shots as you want. You are not allowed to take extra match shots beyond the aforementioned requirements (50 shots). If the submitted contains extra shots, they will be removed from the end of the shot list and the shooter will get a penalty.
You must follow all the appropriate rules and regulations pertaining to your gun, shooting gear, and other equipment as provided in the official rulebook for your event. Please, find the ISSF Rulebook attached to this thread for your convenience!
How to export the file from SCATT software?
Just access your C://Program files(x86)/scatt (Catalog) if you are on SCATT Pro
Or follow this screenshot guide for Basic and Expert
Then just hit "Attach files" and post your file here, in this thread
1.5 MB Views: 22