Peter

Peter

Administrator
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
491 Posts
378 Helpful Votes
6 Best Q&A Answers
Happy New Year and thanks for your participation in the tournament!

Please note that we got a pretty long holiday season in Russia and the raffle prizes will be shipped starting around January 14th when my colleagues and I officially come back in the office ;)

The 1st place prize shall be provided by me via a Direct Message very shortly

So who got the 1st?
1609430217693.png

Raffle Winners!
Baseball Caps [5 items]: Antonio Jose Felix Pereira, Avi Haleva, David Souza Sampaio, Marco La Verghetta, Alfredo Silva
SCATT Posters [5 items]: Avi Haleva, Lavista Lucia Nancy, Mahsa Niknafs, Markku Karjalainen, sniper

Here is the VOD of how the winners were pulled:

Your baseball cap will look like this!
1609429546787.png

Below is a brand new infographic developed by Heinz Reinkemeier. Mr. Reinkemeier is a shooter, coach and a popular shooting sport/training book author. Here is how the poster would look on your wall - isn't it cool? :)
1609429681144.png

P.S. Unfortunately, Alfredo Silva has been disqualified due to an excessive amount of deleted shots. I still included you in the raffle, Mr. Silva, but giving you a chance at the first place prize with that many deleted shots would have been completely unfair to other participants. I sincerely hope that this wasn't malicious cheating and you simply missed that part in the rulebook. Please, pay more attention next time :)

Your highest shooting achievement
484 - SCATT Open Tournament (May 2020)
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Pistol
SCATT Experience
Just Lurking
22 Posts
38 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
I had a perfect hit but that was the first shot only :) It was fun to join, thanks for organizing these matches. Happy 2021!