Professional
Primary Discipline
High-power Rifle
SCATT Experience
3 years
3 Posts
4 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Increasing the size of the group diagram on the left side of the screen in Scatt Extra. I used to be able to move the dividing line between the main target and the left hand results column by dragging it, and this gave me a larger diagram for the first string, enabling me to better see the group. On updating the program this facility has disappeared!

Peter

Administrator
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
491 Posts
380 Helpful Votes
6 Best Q&A Answers
Hello,

Do you mean that you could change this highlighted part in the previous version?
We are talking about SCATT Expert software, correct?
1617652601291.png

OP
R

Reg

SCATT Rookie
Skill Level
Professional
Primary Discipline
High-power Rifle
SCATT Experience
3 years
3 Posts
4 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Many thanks for your reply Peter. Yes to both. I might add that I am using the 300m dia. consequently the shots show up as tiny dots and it is difficult to see the group building up.

Last edited:

Peter

Administrator
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
491 Posts
380 Helpful Votes
6 Best Q&A Answers
What you propose indeed makes sense, since the size of your shot-holes correlate with the event and most importantly the caliber used in that event - that's why you are seeing tiny dots, as those dots would imitate the breaches you would get on the actual long-range target.

However, with 200 yard targets and beyond the breaches become hard to see on this 10-shot layout.
1617696270342.png

We'll most likely introduce some halo-rings around the breaches that can be turned on and off when needed or a zoom-in feature for our 10-shot groups so you could zoom in and out like you do with the main target. Sounds good? :)

Reactions: Th.
OP
R

Reg

SCATT Rookie
Skill Level
Professional
Primary Discipline
High-power Rifle
SCATT Experience
3 years
3 Posts
4 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Sounds great

Last edited:
Your highest shooting achievement
10m pistol French Championship qualifications
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Pistol
SCATT Experience
3 years
222 Posts
149 Helpful Votes
3 Best Q&A Answers
I used to be able to move the dividing line between the main target and the left hand results column by dragging it
Yes indeed this was possible in Expert versions around 2019 then disappeared with updates. I liked it and have been missing it ever since