Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Small-bore Rifle
SCATT Experience
3 years
28 Posts
11 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
I would like to be able to put the name of the position in which I am pulling, that is, 50m kneeling, prone or standing. Right now only 50m appears.
And another thing I would like is to be able to write some notes at the end of the training so when I see the file again remember that day I was trying changes or that my children got into a fight and made me angry, hehe! :ROFLMAO:

Peter

Administrator
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
491 Posts
380 Helpful Votes
6 Best Q&A Answers
Hello Ms. Fontan,

Comments as well the positions feature (it's not even in Expert yet, by the way) are on the dev's To-do-List
So don't worry, we'll do our best to implement it :)

OP
Susana Fontan
Your highest shooting achievement
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Small-bore Rifle
SCATT Experience
3 years
28 Posts
11 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Hello Ms. Fontan,

Comments as well the positions feature (it's not even in Expert yet, by the way) are on the dev's To-do-List
So don't worry, we'll do our best to implement it :)
Good morning Peter!
I have updated the new version for Scatt Basic but I do not find any difference, will there be nothing at the user level?

Peter

Administrator
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
491 Posts
380 Helpful Votes
6 Best Q&A Answers
will there be nothing at the user level?
Hello there,

We may add some quality of life/convenience functions down the road. For instance, the devs are thinking about implementing a comments feature some time in the future. However, the SCATT Basic user shouldn't expect additional analysis features/extra data points/graphs and whatnot. All in all, Basic software is in the "finished goods" category rather "WIP" category in terms of its fundamentals, but something can always be polished when it comes to how user-friendly the software is.

Entreno pistola libre 511 puntos
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Pistol
SCATT Experience
Less than 1 year
14 Posts
8 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Hi,
We know it is very basic, but you could include a short summary of the number of impacts per zone, xx of 10, yy of 9 ...

Peter

Administrator
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
491 Posts
380 Helpful Votes
6 Best Q&A Answers
but you could include a short summary of the number of impacts per zone, xx of 10, yy of 9 ...
Such a statistical breakdown is not even implemented in Expert now, but I will make sure to communicate this idea to the devs.
Sounds quite interesting and promising (y)

10m pistol French Championship qualifications
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Pistol
SCATT Experience
3 years
222 Posts
149 Helpful Votes
3 Best Q&A Answers
you could include a short summary of the number of impacts per zone, xx of 10, yy of 9
Some or even many of us might be familiar with the TargetScan smartphone app, which does exactly that including a percentage bargraph. Great feature indeed (y). By the way many features in this app are worth considering, I suppose you did at least take a look at it, both for Expert évolution and your Android project
IMG_20200721_153503.jpg

Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Pistol
SCATT Experience
Less than 1 year
14 Posts
8 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Some or even many of us might be familiar with the TargetScan smartphone app, which does exactly that including a percentage bargraph. Great feature indeed (y). By the way many features in this app are worth considering, I suppose you did at least take a look at it, both for Expert évolution and your Android project
View attachment 1271
Yes, this is where the idea that I propose comes from

Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Pistol
SCATT Experience
Less than 1 year
14 Posts
8 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Aunque se ha pedido, no está mal recordar ...
Existe una forma de resolver el problema de sombreado que aparece en los listados sobre los impactos de la cal. 0,177?

Attachments

first place at the german championships
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Rifle
SCATT Experience
Less than 1 year
26 Posts
21 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
it would be very nice to have a summary of "match" shots if printing the session like it is for example at Meyton ranges.
And it would be helpfull if the arrow in the line of the series result will be in the right direction of the shots group. In my printouts it is to "4 o clock" in every series even when the crosshair on target ist on "2 o clock." This is confusing a little bit.
Also a goup size and X/Y offset would be of interest.
I understand that Basic is Basic, but i think these wishes are "Basic" for a shooters training system.
I have worked with other systems before and they give you these "Basic" informations.
The wishes i read above will also be very helpfull for later evaluation and training planning.

first place at the german championships
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Rifle
SCATT Experience
Less than 1 year
26 Posts
21 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
please place the target on the left column on top and if one makes more than ~15 practice shots, please scroll only the lines not the target. If you scroll the target outside the visible area one can not see the shots anymore.
Also please show all 10shot series at the bottom of this left column, not only the summary and the actual series.
If the view is more like you know from real electronic targets, ist is more like a match instead of a training.
if needed to explain better than in words, i can arrange some screenshots from Scatt Basic software.