Beginner
Primary Discipline
Air Pistol
SCATT Experience
Just Lurking
1 Posts
0 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Could you please provide a table for the 3 software versions (basic, professional & expert) with all the features and check marks (what features are present in what versions)

thank you

Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Pistol
SCATT Experience
3 years
9 Posts
5 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
I was told that the Pro version have "Match" function and Expert dont have? Unfortunately I have a Mac and I can't download Pro.

Peter

Administrator
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
491 Posts
380 Helpful Votes
6 Best Q&A Answers
I was told that the Pro version have "Match" function and Expert dont have? Unfortunately I have a Mac and I can't download Pro.
Hello! Nope, that's some fake news for real :)
"Match (or Start)" in Pro is literally the same thing as "Start Match" that you click on in Expert after your sighting shots
1587848550959.png
And below is how the same thing looks in Pro

1587848889647.png
You are 100% not missing out on anything here

Your highest shooting achievement
Skill Level
Beginner
Primary Discipline
Small-bore Rifle
SCATT Experience
Less than 1 year
4 Posts
0 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Can u please tell me which of the two is better, pro expert? Do they serve different purposes? I have installed the latest versions of both. Also, I’v been using pro for some time , and i dont see the shot numbers on the target ( left side where it shows all the results.)

50M prone WR 600/600 points twice, Suhl & Zurich
Skill Level
Professional
Primary Discipline
Air Rifle
SCATT Experience
Over 10 years
15 Posts
19 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Can u please tell me which of the two is better, pro expert? Do they serve different purposes? I have installed the latest versions of both. Also, I’v been using pro for some time , and i dont see the shot numbers on the target ( left side where it shows all the results.)
From a coach's perspective, PRO because it has the feature 'Result for the shot group in relation to the center of the target' whereas it is absent from Expert (it should be shown in the software comparative table).

Two reasons for its usefulness:

1- Sometimes my athletes don't pay attention to properly correcting the sights (or completely ignore sight corrections) needed to keep their groups centered. The consequence is that % in 10.5 or 10.0 is off and to me it is useful information to assess aiming quality (remember that my SH2 athletes shoot 630+ air rifle).

2- When athletes do correct sights to keep their groups centered, the difference listed in parentheses ex. (+0.7) is indicative of how well they centered their group compared to an ideally centered group and what is their true potential had they done so.

So Peter, please, please, pretty please have this feature back into Expert.

Skill Level
Beginner
Primary Discipline
Small-bore Rifle
SCATT Experience
Less than 1 year
4 Posts
0 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
Thank you so much for the info, also cluld u tell me why i am not able to see the shot numbers on the left side which records all cards and trace?

Air pistol; 365 (4th in Dutch ranking) & Precision rifle 100m 30 shots; 300 with 19 Inner Tens
Skill Level
Amateur/Hobby Shooter
Primary Discipline
Air Rifle
SCATT Experience
Less than 1 year
1 Posts
0 Helpful Votes
0 Best Q&A Answers
I have reasons to believe that you can see way more in Scatt Pro in comparison to Scatt Expert.
One feature for example that I cannot find in Scatt Expert is to create an overlay of all the traces into one image, so you have a quick overview of how stable the shooter is in descending onto the target.

And with Scatt Expert 19.10.23 (on multiple MacBooks) the graphs are not adjusted per shot. I see the same "coordination" / "time shift" / "average trace speed" graph for every shot in that session. Shouldn't this be an individual graph for each shot? Or are these graphs a cumulative of all the shots?